- UNIQUE DESIGN: Flash of fire. Play up your passionate side with this American West ring. The fiery, oval-shaped coral cabochon is coolly set off with a sterling silver setting featuring a serrated bezel & a scallop border.
- PRECIOUS MATERIALS: 925 Recycled Sterling Silver; Oval-shaped coral cabochon; serrated bezel; scallop border; highly polished; oxidized finish FIT & MEASUREMENTS: 0.875 inch long by 0.75 inch wide
- AFFORDABLE GIFT: American West Jewelry is perfect for mom, daughter, girlfriend, sister, friend or YOU. Wearing it will make a Southwestern jewelry statement, whether at work, an evening on the town, a special event or every day. Our authentic Southwest silver jewelry is shipped in a gift box with romance card, ready for birthday, anniversary & any special occasion gifting.
- HANDCRAFTED IN NEW MEXICO, USA: Proudly made in America since 1975. Crafted in recycled 925 Sterling Silver, nickel free. Every step of the process takes place in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our jewelry is made in a socially & environmentally responsible manor. Feel great buying, wearing & gifting American West Jewelry.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We are confident in our quality & we’re sure you’ll be satisfied too. If for some reason you are not, our products are backed by 100% Money Back No Question Asked 30 Day Guarantee & a 1 year limited manufactured warranty. ORDER TODAY before we sell out!
Warranty- Relios jewelry designs are guaranteed for one year under normal consumer use. Original proof of purchase is required. Alterations by a third party will void warranty. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, or misuse. Immersing your jewelry in chlorine (swimming), silver dips, chemical solutions, or ultrasonic cleaners will void warranty as it will alter the finish & cause damage to the gemstones.
Care Guide-Our jewelry is made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship so that you can wear them with pride for years to come, and pass them down for generations. We recommend you wipe with polishing cloth and store jewelry in a plastic bag. Store multiple pieces separately to prevent scratching. Clean your jewelry with a polishing cloth when necessary but never immerse in chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners as these substances can alter the sterling silver’s oxidized finish and cause damage to the gemstones. Never wear jewelry while bathing or swimming.